- For information on the "modern" Bouboum, see Bouboum.
Before Bouboum became it's own game with it's own website (bouboum.com), it was available to play (and still is!) at http://www.extinction.fr/.
The biggest difference (for many) is that it's completely in french. However, there are other differences such as:
- The only skin available is that of a cat (with orange / white skins available, with the orange skin representing the person with the highest "score", which is reset after every game).
There are 3 different pickups available, which you must utilize to help kill all other players on the board.
- - Increases the maximum number of bombs you can place.
- - Increase the range of the bomb's explosion.
- - Changes the current "bonus" the bombs have.
There a many bonuses, which run out after a certain amount of time:
- Aucun - default (doesn't run out over time)
- Super bombe (red bomb) - Shoots through multiple blocks, up to you max firing distance.
- Ultra bombe (blue bomb) -
- Vitesse -
- Mauvais contact (shiny) - random explosion timer.
- Invulnérablé - you are invulnerable to damage (you start with this at the beginning of a round)